Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dear Blog Followers,

This blog was designed and dedicated to only one photo call for art project entitled Favorite Places.  And, it will remain open until another project is created.  In the meantime, please enjoy revisiting the process and the outcome of this group effort. 

I will announce the next project on this blog once it has come to fruition.

Again, many thanks for following along and for supporting these great artists.

I hope you have a happy holiday season and creative new year around the corner.


Best,

ginny mangrum

p.s. a new blog is in the workings that will promote my support for the Town of Danville's Town Theater and Art Gallery.  I am currently an appointed member of their 2014/2015 jury art committee.  There are many exciting exhibitions planned and lectures to accompany them.  So, stay tuned.  I will publish the new blog address once it is set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment